Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chevy Silverado Ss 427 4 Sale

Thematic maps

Inspired by Mammafelice I jumped into the world of thematic maps.
I've created for my own and now the public in case anyone is interested in using them.
I concentrated on food.
cards in pdf format, you download at the following address (password: cards): Thematic maps



It is divided into the following topics:


Fruits Dried Fruits Vegetables

Cereals Condiments


to laminate at home without buying a laminator are several ways around, it offers a mammafelice , and a variant mom @ work. I found my way : I bought the paper laminator 25 A4 sheets at about 8 €. They are double sheets, and then open and put the printed sheet in half. Then you have to pass through the laminator warming that melts the glue and laminating!
I used an iron! At minimum temperature, putting on a cotton cloth I passed the iron carefully, being careful not to create bubbles. It 's easier to do than to say. They are fine and I went with a front and back!
Then cut and ready! In
pdf file I posted the last page is to be used as the back of the cards, if you like. Just print suits
first pages with photos, then put the printed sheets to the contrary in the printer, and only run the last page. They are very well with a white background.
Here is my small contribution to the wonderful world of thematic maps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment