Monday, March 9, 2009

How Long Can Cigars Last In A Sealed Box

Montedidio - Erri De Luca, the language

hear screams and voices Neapolitan Neapolitan Parliament, however, write Italian. "We are in Italy, says father, but we are not Italian. To speak the language we study, and as foreign countries like America, but without leave. Many of us do not speak Italian, and never will die in Naples. It is a difficult language, he says, but you learn and you will be the Italian. Me and your mother no, we can nun, nun bit, Nuie putimmo nun. "It means" we can not "but he did not leave the verb. I tell him, "we can not" good, says Bravo, you know the national language. You know it and write it well hidden and I feel a little traitor to Naples and then in my head I pray His Word power: 'Well, you puozze, isso bit', Nuie putimmo, vuie putite, Lloro Ponno. Mamma not in agreement with my father, she says, "Nuie simmo napulitane know. " Ll'Italia mine, said two L-shaped article, is my ll'Italia in America, Addo meza my family lives there. "'A home is about chella gives you a magna'," he says and concludes. Santa for the joke says, "Then 'in my country is' you'. He does not want to give wrong mom, we do not raise your voice, no fights. If he annoyed and puts his hand over his mouth and is co pre half his face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment